Alaska Thunderfuck is most known for her appearance on Season 5 of Rupaul's Drag Race. Recently she collaborated with Adore Delano for Adore's single "I Look Fucking Cool" and also worked with the company American Apparel along with Willam Belli and Courtney Act.
2. You recently worked with Adore Delano for her single "I Look Fucking Cool", what was it like working with Adore and how long did it take to write the song?
Great. My verse came to me in a dream, so it only took a minute.
3. Where do you get your comedy from?
4. Who is your biggest inspiration?
5. You were on Season 5 of Rupaul's Drag Race, what was your favorite challenge and would you change anything about your experience on the show?
The perfume challenge. I wouldn't change a thing.
6. Do you have someone that you dream of working with in the future?
7. What is your view on the Facebook Real Name policy?
8. Do you plan on ever releasing a full album?
9. Let's say you were offered an acting gig...but not as Alaska...as Justin. Would you do it? Even if you had to "hang up" Alaska for a bit?
10. In June, you posed naked for the Genderbent project. It seems you are very comfortable with nudity. Were you always comfortable with it?
No. But I am now. I think everyone should be.
11. How does it feel knowing that you are responsible for making many people smile, laugh, and forget their troubles on a daily basis?
I'm glad I can help. But don't forget your troubles-- use them to make good art.
12. Of all the places you've gotten to travel so far, what was your favorite and why?
Here and now. I can't decide which is my favorite-- I just try to stay in the present moment and enjoy it all.
13. Are your wigs human or synthetic? Why did you change your signature platinum wig?
This is my hair. I don't wear wigs. I had to dye my hair for an acting role but it has grown back in its natural platinum hue. I take my vitamins and my hair grows very quickly.
14. Are you returning to Australia anytime soon?
16. What's your favorite animal?
17. Any favorite fan moments?
I like it when people get tattoos of me.
18. What is the most bizarre thing anyone has ever said to you?
"Your Makeup Is not Terrible."
19. What advice do you have for someone who just recently started to do drag?
Retire! Just kidding. The real answer: YouTube & eBay.
20. What would you like to say to your fans and supporters across the world?
Oh, and go to alaskathunderfuck.com to buy exciting new merchandise, and find out which city near you I'll be visiting next.
Find Alaska here:
Find Alaska here:
The Drag Enthusiast: