Saturday, September 6, 2014

UPDATE!

I've been absent for the time being because I've been working on getting a variety of people to let me interview them and boy, do I have some treats up my sleeve for you guys! These next couple weeks I want to do themes and post 2 interviews per week if possible. So, I hope to post a new interview every Tuesday and Thursday and if any of you have suggestions on who you want to see on this page, please let me know in the comments or via email. :) I'm really excited to start this project. Some of these people that have agreed to do an interview with me are people that I've been watching for a few years and they've done such wonderful work so I'm just really blessed to have this oppurtunity and I hope you enjoy this as much as I do. My second interview will hopefully be this Tuesday and I have another one coming on Thursday so please sit tight and let's get this page going :)

No comments:

Post a Comment