Thursday, September 18, 2014

Update! Hello new followers!

I figured I would write another introductory post since my blog has been getting a lot of attention lately. My name is Natalie, I'm 22, and I absolutely love makeup and the art of drag. I just got into drag about a year ago and ever since then it's like I'm embraced with open arms by so many colorful people. I started this page to showcase queens and makeup artists in their natural light. When I feature an individual, my main focus is to let them be themselves. I write all the interview questions I use specifically for that person. I don't use a template like most sites do. I want my format to be like a conversation about the person's art and not like a regular interview. I also want to hold contests and giveaways once this page has a bigger audience. I want to do so much with this page and I have so many dreams and ideas for it. I want to promote queens who don't have a platform yet. So please subscribe. I'm also on Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, and DragBook. Just search The Drag Enthusiast. Thank you all so much! There's a lot coming your way so please stay tuned and tell your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment