Monday, September 8, 2014

Learn about Cosplay with Themed Injection!

This week is Cosplay week! Today's interview is with a good friend of mine who dreams about being an actor. He's insanely passionate and he wants to move to the US as soon as possible to pursue his dream. His talent is absolutely phenomenal and he goes by the name Themed Injection. He has YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook so I will put all of that information below! If you don't know him, please do your research and follow him on social media! 




1. What is your favorite Cosplay that you have created?
Actually I have two cosplays that am in love with and they are The Joker from Batman The Dark Knight and Grell Sutcliff from BlackButler / Kuroshitsuji.



2. What do you love most about Cosplay?
I love the atmosphere and the creativity that comes with it! Also, it is a way to have fun and hang out with friends / meet and make new friends / people 

3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
 In Hollywood!

4. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
Heath Ledger, Michelle Williams, James Franco, Angelina Jolie, Milla Jovovich, Leonardo Dicaprio, Lady Gaga and so many others !! and the reason that all of these people who i've mentioned worked and still working hard for success !! and their art is phenomenal, how they get into characters preparing the mind to become someone else or even changing voices to adjust to the character or album that they are creating is something out of this world .. pure art. 


5. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what is the one object you couldn't live without? 
I would say my phone but then again I am on a deserted island. I would rather enjoy myself there so the only thing I want to take with me is a shampoo .. just because I cannot stand a stinky smell! 

6. What would be your dream role as an actor?
I would want a legendary role! Something to hit the record out there and that would be a historical event ..and the character would be the opposite of me 100%.

7. What's your favorite thing to do in your free time? 
Eating, watching movies, TV and  Anime shows also playing Video Games! 

8. What advice do you have for someone who wants to pursue a career in acting/Cosplay?
I think being positive and strong in this field is the key because it is really crucial and devastating to be in the media industry. 


9. What is one fun fact about yourself that not many people know?  
Being moody for sure.

10. Is your family supportive of what you do?
Yes. They helped me with money for some of my cosplays, they like what I do but at the same time you know there is something off about it.  Being a guy in Kuwait putting on makeup and dressing up into characters is not familiar with the people here, so they might have rather me be something else but I am sure they want me to pursue what I like the most in my life. 


11. Where do you get your inspiration from?
My mom, actors, singers, regular people, music and much more! 

12. How many Cosplay conventions have you attended?
6 official ones so far!


13. Do you have any siblings?
Yes I have a tons!

14. Do you come across any negative people with negative opinions about your art? If so, how do you stay strong? 
Well, yes, and basically I would just brush it off my shoulders, as if I am in a convention, I am there to have fun, and if someone came up to me throwing shade or treating me in a shady way I would move away and go do something fun and not give a damn about it.  


15. Have you won any competitions?
Yes! So far I have won 3 competitions...2 in 2nd place and 1 in 1st place.


Follow Themed Injection here!
Instagram: @themedinjection
YouTube: Themed Injection

Thank you for reading! Make sure you subscribe to me via email and if you have any suggestions on who I should feature please let me know here:
Email: dragenthusiast@gmail.com
Twitter: @DragEnthusiast
Tumblr: dragenthusiast.tumblr.com
Facebook is coming soon!


1 comment: