Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Veronica Pop: What's Poppin'?!

If you want a dose of funny mixed with a dose of beauty and a dash of sickening dance moves...Veronica Pop is your queen! But always remember...she's innocent...she promises! 



1. Describe your drag persona.

Veronica will sleep with your boyfriend and then fuck your brother and then hang out with your mother and call your sister, asking for a dollar and a ride back home. Veronica Pop is fully aware of whats poppin' in pop culture.
She knows every Top 40 song and what Kim Kardashian had for lunch that day.
Ms Pop has elements of old drag mixed in with sex kitten with a taste of old school hookers.


2. In your opinion, what is your biggest accomplishment?

Telling my parents about Veronica Pop.


3. What has been your biggest obstacle?

I go through random phases in my life where I want to quit drag and just be a basic gay boy but I have such an amazing group of friends that remind me everyday how awesome and talented I am. I don't know where I would be without Zach, Steve, Jossy, or April Showers.


4. When did you start doing drag?

I started doing drag like every other queen, HALLOWEEN! 
It was a costume party so I went as Ms Britney Spears 2007 era.


5. Where do you get your inspiration from?

Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, Tumblr, & just life in general. 



6. What is your opinion on the Facebook real name policy? 

Thank god, I didn't get caught up on that policy but I think its extremely uncalled for and disrespectful for FB to make such a policy. I had 2 of my best friends get forced by FB to change their names and they weren't happy about it. I'm glad Sister Roma did what she did.


7. Who is your biggest inspiration and why?

Britney Spears.
I never really cared for her before her breakdown in 2007 but after all that stuff happened, she seemed real to me. 
Just the fact that she had such a public meltdown but yet still comes out on stage and performs is truly amazing. 
I know if I had a huge meltdown,I wouldn't leave my room for years. 


8. If you could work with anyone, who would it be and why?

I would LOVE to work with Tatiana from Drag Race, Season 2, I love how her style is very current & her look is super FISH!

9. What drag competitions have you participated in...(if any)?

Project Drag Season 3 at Mickeys, in West Hollywood.


10. Is there anything that you would change about yourself if given the opportunity? If so, what is it and why?

Confidence. I can perform in front of thousands but yet, I can't even tell a boy that I think they're cute.


11. What is your favorite song to perform to?

Work Bitch by Britney Spears.



12. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Wigs that aren't front lace.


13. What is your best quality?

Hair Flips. Ass. Boobs.

14. What makes Veronica Pop more unique than other performers?

It's Veronica, Cunt! 


15. If people wanted to see you perform, where would they go? 

Rasputin in West Hollywood.
Adele's in San Clemente. 
Tiger Heat in LA.

If you're cute, you'll get a private performance (;




Stalk Veronica Here:
Twitter: @martinthelamest
Instagram: @vickyypop


The Drag Enthusiast:
Twitter: @DragEnthusiast
Instagram: @ragingdragaholic
Tumblr: dragenthusiast.tumblr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment